How to be Tianna
- Steal your mom’s Doc’s, shine them up all pretty and replace the laces so she doesn’t know they’re her’s.
- Get all your clothing from your friends, mom, sister, dad, etc. On the off chance you have money go to savers and buy the ugliest things you can and find a way to pull them off.
- Dress like a sexless hag in the winter. Lots of layers and ugly thermals and tattered army jackets.
- In the summer dress like a street walker. Short-shorts, tall boots and fishnets. Bras aren’t necessary.
- Literally cake on a ton of foundation. If you don’t go through a jar of cheap “Dream Mousse” foundation every 3 weeks you aren’t doing it right. Finish with two more layers of powder foundation. Gotta cover your derma scars!
- Fill in those eyebrows!
- Use more eyeliner than an Avril Lavigne Pete Wentz lovechild. Also use the shittiest lipstick/lipstain available at your local drug store.
- Cut your hair like Rochelle Davis in The Crow.
- Become super depressed and paranoid. The less you say the more
unpleasant~mysterious~ you’ll be!